RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING
High priority is given to the staff selection, recruitment and training. We maintain full training school which is manned and run by a team of qualified trainers.
SELECTION / SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT
- So as to maintain high standards of security, we always select and assign permanent guards/Gaurdettes with proven experience and commitment to reliability and integrity.
- Before commencing operations, assignment instructions are drawn up and agreed between both parties for all properties.
- Permanent changes to assigned personnel can only be made with our client’s prior request and approval otherwise the company reserves the right to rotate its staff to various sites depending on the duration the staff has served in one particular assignment.
- Immediate and regular relief of duty personnel are necessitated by leave, sickness or other absence reasons are all to be provided.
SUPERVISION, MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION
- All our day and night guards are normally supervised. Depending on the size of assignment, we have the option of deploying full time site supervisor or visiting supervisor who does check three times during each twelve hours shift.
- Supervisors on arrival at each assignment will check the guards alertness, welfare and turnouts before they both patrol the assignment, not only to ensure that all the necessary arrangements are in optimum conditions ,but to also ensure that guards are fully conversant with the assignment instructions.
- The supervisors signs the guards book while the guard as part of the managements control, signs the checklist .
- Guards also signs each other occurrence books before each shift hand/take over.
- Our managers always conduct impromptu checks on clients premises to ensure that our supervision and guards are rendering quality services.
We have up to date communication network with control base station, which is manned 24hrs a day linked to the main control station.
Our 24hrs day telephone system interfaced with our good link to all our customers in that any issues addressed to us is swiftly acted upon, one of our guards will be in charge among others.
SECURITY SURVEY / MANNING LEVELS
Prior to deploying guards, we normally carry out a detailed security survey in order that wecan advise on the requisite manning levels and on improvement to physical security aspectsthat we may deem necessary.
UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT
- Two pair of uniforms
- Military boots (men) and shoes (women)
- Raincoat(men), pullovers(women)
- Beret with corporate badge
- Lanyard Baton