RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING
High priority is given to the staff selection, recruitment and training. We maintain full training school which is manned and run by a team of qualified trainers.
QUALIFICATION OF PERSONNEL
During recruitment and selection, all personnel to be employed as prospective guards and guardettes must meet or exceed the following minimum criteria.
- Be at least 23years of age (age recruitment may be waived for the persons with previous security training.
- Have attained a minimum of form four level of education.
- Be physically fit and able to perform all general patrol duty functions and activities.
- Be able to understand printed regulations, detailed assignment instructions, training instruction and able to compose a report which conveys complete and accurate information in Kiswahili and English
MINIMUM DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Kenyan identification card
- Education certificates
- Two references
- Valid Certificate of good conduct
- Two passport –size photo
- Introduction letter from chief.
- Roles of a security guard
- Guards equipment and their uses
- Security surveys and their uses
- Security surveys and standards
- Security guards authority
- Code of good conducts
- Public relations and basic fire fighting
- Basic fire Aid
- Intelligence gathering
- Vetting of all personnel and documentation.
- Three weeks classroom and drill training is given before deployment is done to any security assignment
- At the end of the three weeks of training, all recruits have to undergo a written exam in English.
- Minimum pass mark for the exam is 50%.
- Refresher training is carried out so as to update all guards and guardettes.
- All training details are recorded and employee’s files reviewed annually.